Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Wine Down Box?
Often customers of Wine Down Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Wine Down Box has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Wine Down Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Wine Down Box before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Wine Down Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Wine Down Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: