Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box?
Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Yummy Bazaar Full Experience Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: