Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Bow Tie Of The Month Club?
Bow Tie Of The Month Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Bow Tie Of The Month Club? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Bow Tie Of The Month Club has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We will help you fight Bow Tie Of The Month Club to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Bow Tie Of The Month Club, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: