Do you suspect Surprise Baby Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Surprise Baby Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Surprise Baby Box has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Surprise Baby Box in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Surprise Baby Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Surprise Baby Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: