Do you suspect Candlefish The Library Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Candlefish The Library Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Candlefish The Library Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Candlefish The Library Box has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Candlefish The Library Box revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We will help you fight Candlefish The Library Box to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Candlefish The Library Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: