Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Charleston Epicurean?
Often customers of Charleston Epicurean have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Charleston Epicurean? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Charleston Epicurean has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Charleston Epicurean revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Charleston Epicurean within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Charleston Epicurean before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Charleston Epicurean about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: