Do you suspect Power Up Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Power Up Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Power Up Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Power Up Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Power Up Box revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Power Up Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: