Have you like many other customers from Royale Man also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Royale Man have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Royale Man? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Royale Man has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight Royale Man to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Royale Man within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Royale Man before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Royale Man, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: