Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Little Box Of Calm?
Little Box Of Calm have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Little Box Of Calm? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Little Box Of Calm has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Little Box Of Calm revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Little Box Of Calm within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Little Box Of Calm before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Little Box Of Calm about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: