Have you like many other customers from Lola also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Lola have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Lola? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Lola has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Lola revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
Let us help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Lola in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Lola back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!