Do you suspect Pet Parcels of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Pet Parcels have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Pet Parcels has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Pet Parcels revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Pet Parcels in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!