Do you suspect Random Lure Of The Month of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Random Lure Of The Month have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Random Lure Of The Month? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Random Lure Of The Month has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Random Lure Of The Month revoked
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Random Lure Of The Month back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!