Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from The Chickenlivers Fun Box?
Often customers of The Chickenlivers Fun Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Chickenlivers Fun Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once The Chickenlivers Fun Box has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Chickenlivers Fun Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!