Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from The Desert Box?
The Desert Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Desert Box has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Desert Box revoked
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from The Desert Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: